NFLC has been at the forefront of the use of advanced technology in support of learning. We’ve applied our software development capabilities not just in the language domain, but also in the development of research tools, custom software for program management, collaboration tools, mobile application development and virtual reality experiences.
- Web and mobile application development with a deep expertise in the complexities of software that supports multiple languages
- Learning Record Store (LRS) integration that provides both anonymity for users of systems and the ability to track progress and accomplishments
- Agile software development consulting and implementation
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Mixed Reality development using leading gaming engines
- Custom application development for research environments such as labs